The Art Dealers Association of American announced its new officers and board directors today, with Dorsey Waxter of the Midtown gallery Greenberg Van Doren appointed to the top job. (Greenberg Van Doren announced today that it will move to the Upper East Side and change its name to Van Doren Waxter.) Ms. Waxter will follow Lucy Mitchell-Innes, whose three-year term as president ends at the end of the his year. The other officer appointments are below:
– Mary Sabbatino, of Galerie Lelong as vice president
– Adam Sheffer, of Cheim & Read, as vice president
– Laurence Shopmaker of Senior & Shopmaker Gallery as secretary
– Mark Brady of W.M. Brady & Co. as treasurer
The new directors are as follows:
– Andrew Arnot, Tibor de Nagy Gallery
– Kristine Bell, David Zwirner
– Carla Chammas, CRG Gallery
– Christopher D’Amelio, D’Amelio Gallery
– Rhona Hoffman, Rhona Hoffman Gallery
– Jack Kilgore, Jack Kilgore & Co., Inc.
– Hans P. Kraus, Hans P. Kraus, Jr. Inc.
– David Nolan, David Nolan Gallery
– Angela Westwater, Sperone Westwater